Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Begging 4 Mercy

               

The new Kanye West video premiered today, let's break it down:


(0:00-0:14) Good to see everyone, Big Sean, Kanye, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz. Nice hats guys. I think 2 Chainz just waved at everyone.


(0:17-0:28) Is that Kim? Nope. In about 27 seconds we have a shot of a Lamborghini and girl; I think the over/under was 30 seconds.

(0:40-0:52) 2 Chainz and Big Sean are having a terrible dance contest. It's messed up for 2 Chainez to win during Big Sean's verse. Also, there's a second Big Sean in the background. Crazy.

(1:00-1:24) How can you be named Big Sean if Kanye West is taller than you? I think that's a fair question. Look out real Kanye the second Big Sean just tried to hit you. I can't wait to see what the other 2 Chaniz does. Would he be 2 2 Chainz?

(1:35-1:40) Someone just ran past the Lamborghini in the background. I'm hoping it was 2 Chainz but I'm not sure.

(1:52-2:05) It's Pusha T's verse. He is the most boring guy in the video. His outfit is the least ridiculous, and he has on the must subtle hat. I don't think two Pusha Ts will make this anymore exciting. Maybe Pharrell will pop out, or two Pharrells.

(2:10-2:34) We didn't get two Pusha Ts, we got something better 2 Chainz. You have to love the goofy dance moves. I think he stole a couple from Kanye's choreography in the Otis video. The smile on 2 Chainz is ear to ear.

(2:40-3:00) Big Sean swerves us over to an unnamed dancer, but not to be outdone, Kanye is throwing down some of his patented moves in the background.

(3:14-3:28) It's Kanye time! Of course Kanye gets the best part of this beat. He's the boss, and his verse is the best so I guess it's OK.

(3:30-3:42) I knew two Kanyes was coming, and I still wasn't ready for it. If there really were two Kanye Wests I think the internet would explode.

(3:42-3:46) Gamechanger! There are Three Kanyes on the screen right now. I can't even comprehend what would happen if that were real.

(4:00-4:11) You know who we haven't seen or heard from in awhile 2 CHAINZ!!!!!(In 2 Chainz voice).

(4:24-4:32) The moment I have been waiting for this whole time, two 2 Chainz. Honestly, he didn't live up to the hype. Where were the dance moves? Where was the smile?

(4:37-4:47) Thanks for standing there Pusha T. Not boring at all.

(5:07-5:13) Think we are winding down here. Finishing strong with some 2 Chainz dancing. He just did some sort of bird move and segued it into airplane wings. Love it!

(5:14-5:25) Final shot of the group together. Note, there is only one version of each. Appropriately the video ends with a Lamborghini zipping by.

Well done everyone. I may not like his rapping, but 2 Chainz should be in everyone's videos. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Any time he was off screen the energy dropped. Break out star. one more time,
2 CHAINZ!!!!!(In 2 Chainz voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment