Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Luv Dem Strippers (2 Chainz ft Nicki Minaj)

The continuity streak is finally over. If one person was going to break it I'm glad it's this guy. His album came out this month, he's been mentioned in every video breakdown, he has Nicki Minaj with him (Welcome to the video breakdown Nicki), and it's pretty much been his summer. For his third video breakdown it's 2 Chainz featuring Nicki Minaj, I Luv Dem Strippers.

    

(0:00-0:02) Just seeing "2 Chainz" written out gets me excited. I love that it's written over stacks of money as well.

(0:03-0:04) Nicki Minaj first woman on a video breakdown. Way to go. I wonder if this will make it to her Wikipedia page?

(0:08-0:10) This is a "Benny Boom film". Rant alert, this is in no way, shape, or form a film. I don't call these video breakdowns novels, so Benny Boom needs to knock it of with the film shananagins. Also, I wonder if Benny Boom is related to Mr. Boomtown. At least he had the decency to call himself a visualizer.


(0:14-0:15) There he is himself, the man, the myth, the legend, 2 Chainz. Sunglasses on in the video, classic Chainz. Love the hat too.

(0:16-0:27) For some reason, I feel like 2 Chainz would really be at home in a strip club. Based on this video and the No Lie video, I have a good idea of the kind of girl 2 Chainz likes.

(0:30-0:31) Do you think she knows her shoes don't match?

(0:34-0:39) Chain count. Its hard to see, but I think 2 Chainz has the correct amount of chains on here. If you don't know the answer is two.

(0:44-0:45) She only has one chain on.

(0:54-0:55) Some very light rainmaking there. I expected more for 2 Chainz and his crew. I have full faith that they will rectify this by the end of the video.

(0:57-0:58) If you rap about a Louie backpack I kinda think you should be wearing one.

(1:11-1:12) That is a very athletic move by that young lady. How does she hold herself up like that.

(1:23-1:24) She's very limber.

(1:27-1:30) Okay, now how does she do that? Her legs must be so strong.

(1:38-1:39) How can she slide down the pole, upside down, while barely holding holding on. This girl is unreal.

(1:48-1:50) I've said it once and I'll say it again, the sparklers in the champagne bottles seems so dangerous.

(1:55-2:01) One girl is holding herself on the pole, parallel to the ground, while the other girl stands on her. How, why, where? All things running through my mind.

(2:02-2:08) GTV is Birdman's vodka. I haven't noticed him in the club though.

(2:15-2:19) I find it some how appropriate that Nicki Minaj's debut on the video breakdown takes place in a strip club.

(2:21-2:22) Some good side boob right there.

(2:24-2:34) I actually like that Nicki is not one of the strippers,but a patron of the club. I have to give Benny Boom credit for that decision. Making her a stripper would just have been to easy.

(2:36-2:40) Nicki, making it rain.

(2:54-2:55) 2 Chainz either has terrible braids, or he might be in the early stages of losing his hair.

(3:00-3:04) Not a lot of 2 Chainz dancing in this video. His hand gestures are on point though.

(3:07-3:08) Great surprised face right there.

(3:23-3:29) Two girls, one pole.

(3:35-3:36) More rain making. Good job everyone. That's more like it.

(3:40-3:58) We finish up with more shots of the girls dancing, and Nicki Minaj saying "2 Chainz"

That was a fun time. We got to go to the strip club with Nicki Minaj and 2 Chaniz. How many people can say that. I was very impressed by the athleticism of the girls, and what can I say, it's always good to have 2 Chainz around.


No comments:

Post a Comment